Living in Edmonton

City of Edmonton > Post-Secondary Student Resources


Newman Theological College does not have a residence for lay students.

Please see the following links to find suitable accommodations:

Students wishing to find a residence may contact NTC and we may be able to assist arranging residence at either King's University College or St Joseph's College.

Accommodations Forum

Quick Links