The Catholic Campus is in need of volunteers to help maintain the grounds on our 23 acre property located along 84th street between 101st and 98th Avenue. Your commitment would include:
- Watering and weeding of flower beds
- Pruning shrubs and small branches
- Collecting and Disposal of any refuse, small branches/twigs, weeds
- Raking excess grass clipping and leaves
In return you get:
- Increased satisfaction in your life by participating in the beautification of the grounds surrounding St. Joseph Seminary, Newman Theological College, the Pastoral and Administration Office and Villa Vianney (priest’s retirement home).
- Supervised by a qualified gardener when available.
- Increased connection with the Catholic Campus.
- Make new friends and contacts.
- Increased physical activity.
- Teaches valuable job skills.
- Pride in a job everyone will notice.
- Relaxing and fun atmosphere.
If you are interested, physically capable, 16 years or older and can make a commitment (one time or ongoing) please contact:
The Catholic Archdiocese of Edmonton
780-392-2450 ext 5224
Or by e-mail at rcroteau(at)caedm.ca
External Job Postings
To submit your job opportunity here please contact the webmaster. These job opportunities are from external sources and must be contacted directly when applying.
Newman Center of McGill Seeking Director
The Director’s main responsibilities include oversight of the pastoral, social, and educational dimensions of the Centre, as well as communications and community relations.
This pastoral/academic appointment is for three years renewable, beginning Summer 2017.
Applications now open.
For more information please view “Jobs at Newman” at www.newmancentre.org.
For Career Opportunities with the Catholic Archdiocese of Edmonton please go here:
External job opportunities are provided for information purposes only. When seeking any employment, it is incumbent upon the individual to conduct the appropriate screening before pursuing a position. NTC does not endorse or take responsibility for the views of any employment recruitment organization or the accuracy of the information provided by any of these organizations.